- Cmoeinc. (2013). How To Get Quick Feedback With The Plus Delta Tool. YouTube. Retrieved October 6, 2021, from https://youtu.be/ADEd0IIswpQ.
- Girl Scouts of the USA. (2012). Generation STEM – full report – girl scouts. https://www.girlscouts.org/. Retrieved October 21, 2021, from https://www.girlscouts.org/content/dam/girlscouts-gsusa/forms-and-documents/about-girl-scouts/research/generation_stem_full_report.pdf.
- Global Family Research Project. (2019). Public libraries engage families in STEM. Retrieved October 21, 2021, from https://globalfrp.org/content/download/472/4130/file/GFRP_STEMPolicyBrief_2019.pdf.
- Johnson, D. (2010, August 11). Changed but still critical – part one of two – home – The Blue Skunk Blog. Retrieved October 21, 2021, from http://doug-johnson.squarespace.com/blue-skunk-blog/2010/8/11/changed-but-still-critical-part-one-of-two.html
- Koester, A. (2013, October 1). Full steam ahead: Injecting art and creativity into stem. School Library Journal. Retrieved October 21, 2021, from https://www.slj.com/?detailStory=full-steam-ahead-injecting-art-and-creativity-into-stem.
- STEM Resources Task Force. (2013, December 14). Steam* Programming Toolkit – ala.org. Young Adult Library Services Association. Retrieved October 21, 2021, from https://www.ala.org/yalsa/sites/ala.org.yalsa/files/content/2016%20STEAM%20TOOLKIT.pdf.
Pingback: COVA Reflection & Application | Holly D. Landez ePortfolio
Pingback: Innovation Plan Reflection | Holly D. Landez ePortfolio